Yesterday, at Summit16, Franco Coin, CEO of MHT, and Marco Auddino, CTO MHT, witnessed live to the presentation of a digital revolution without precedent: the business solution on cloud Microsoft Dynamics 365, available from November 1, which combines all the best features of Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions, extending them with the most advanced Microsoft tools .
Here are 5 highlights on Dynamics 365, after the official presentation of Tampa:
With 365 Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Microsoft CRM become even more strategic
Dynamics 365 integrates and combines the best features of Dynamics ERP and Microsoft CRM system, optimizing business performance.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a revolutionary one cloud service that integrates and extends the capabilities of Microsoft CRM and ERP systems thanks to the latest technology from Redmond, to make the most predictive and smart Dynamics solution : Azure IoT, Cortana Intelligence Suite, PowerBI , Office 365, but also PowerApps, CDM and Microsoft Flows.
Dynamics 365 reinvents the business models thanks to a revolutionary concept of software as a service that combines Dynamics CRM Online system, helping to handle specific business functions such as field service, sales, marketing, customer service and Project Service Automation, with the latest generation of Microsoft ERP systems for enterprise, the integration with Microsoft Dynamics AX (Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operation), while for SMEs, Dynamics 365 offers all Microsoft Dynamics productivity and adaptability NAV (Microsoft Dynamics for Financial 365).
Dynamics 365 … and it is immediately AI
The AI in Dynamics 365, thanks to Office 365, allows to:
– Improve business performance in any industry, such as Manufacturing or Retail;
– Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of field service operations;
– Optimize sales;
– Ensuring a unique.customer experience
Data analytics and machine learning at the forefront
In Dynamics 365 there is a strong imprint of machine learning and data analytics. With Power BI and Cortana Intelligence Suite, companies are able to anticipate consumer expectations thanks to predictive analysis and dynamic views that allows to transform the data, moving from quantity to quality. Among the changes, full of machine learning, even Customer Insights, the solution that connects and analyzes data from different sources, such as CRM, ERP, web, social and IoT, full of customer engagement.
Power Apps, Microsft Flows, Common Data Model: three aces with Dynamics 365
Power Apps, Microsft Flows, Common Data Model: 3 solutions integrate with Dynamics 365 and Office 365 that make the difference and which could achieve a strategic platform that can transform your business and increase productivity.
– Microsoft Common Data Model (CDM) – an out-of-box business database for the management and storage-optimized data in the enterprise;
– Microsoft Flow -allows to automate business processes and activities through the configuration of a stream of complex processes in multiple steps or a simple activity consists of a single step to increase efficiency, productivity and team performance;
– Microsoft PowerApps – allows anyone within the company, to create apps without writing code, publish them and use them on the Web and mobile devices. Integration with Office 365 and Dynamics 365, allows you to combine data from different sources fundamentally changing the processes and business models. In days or weeks you can complete the work of months or even years, including the integration of Microsoft and Microsoft Flow CDM
The companies, along with Microsoft partners can create customized solutions for their company, sector-specific, functional role but also for specific geographic area, by integrating Dynamics 365 with PowerApps, Microsft Flows and Common Data Model.
Getting ready for a revolution in the field of ERP and CRM solutions that will mark the turning point towards a real digital transformation transverse to every business sector.
If you want to know more follow us on our social and contact us for custom build-solutions.